Overview of rooms offered in our hotel Central Park Poděbrady.
Ceník 2022/ 2023
|Single use||Tripplet room|
|Superior||3.400 Kč||2.850 Kč|
|Single room||3.200 Kč||2.650 Kč|
|Deluxe||4.400 Kč||3.350 Kč||5.400 Kč|
|Apartmá||4.400 Kč||3.350 Kč|
Prices are per night with breakfast including VAT and accommodation fee for a double room.
- a child under 3 years old without the right to a bed is FREE
- child 4 – 12 years extra charge for extra bed CZK 1,000 / night
- cot CZK 300 / stay
- stay dog fee 300 CZK/night
COMFI, s.,r.o., Na Kopečku 595, Poděbrady, IČO: 257 25 351, DIČ: CZ25725351 (dále jen „hotel CENTRAL PARK“)
- Accommodation prices and services are listed in the accommodation provider's presentation materials (website, brochures, etc.). However, the price stated in the accommodation voucher (later referred to as the voucher) is binding for the customer. For the range of contractually agreed services and prices, their breakdown in the voucher is binding. The host is entitled to change the agreed conditions of stay in cases beyond his control (e.g. force majeure).
- Cancellation of stay by the customer. The customer is entitled to cancel the order at any time before arrival. Cancellation of stay requires a written electronic form (email with delivery receipt) to the address email@example.com. The decisive factor for determining the time of cancellation of the stay is the date and time of delivery of the email to the indicated address firstname.lastname@example.org. For larger groups, individual cancellation fees can be negotiated. The lodger will not charge the customer the cancellation fees listed below if he could not use the agreed services due to these unavoidable events, provided they are proven by the CENTRAL PARK hotel: death in the customer's family, hospitalization of the customer or a member of his family, restrictions due to the disease COVID-19 (quarantine ordered Regional hygiene station, positive PCR test result), natural disaster. The customer is obliged to document the above-mentioned facts in writing to the accommodation provider no later than 3 days after their occurrence and the delivery of the Golfi hotel's email about the cancellation of the reservation. Upon presentation of a document confirming the said fact, it is possible to move or cancel the reservation free of charge, up to and including the day of the planned arrival.
Confirmed reservations can be canceled without a cancellation fee for groups (8 people or more) without giving a reason in the cancellation notice 61 days before the date of arrival, for individuals 22 days before the arrival of the client.
The following cancellation fees apply to later cancellations of booked accommodation:
- 60 - 31 days before the arrival date 10% of the total price of the stay
- 30 - 22 days before the date of arrival 30% of the total price of the stay
- 21 – 15 days before the date of arrival 50% of the total price of the stay
- 14 – 5 days before the date of arrival 75% of the total price of the sta
- 4 and less days before the arrival date 100% of the total price of the stay
If the reservation is canceled on the day of the planned arrival of the group or guest, or if the guest does not arrive without notice of cancellation at all, the customer is obliged to pay 100% of the total price of the stay.
- 21 – 15 days before the date of arrival 30% of the total price of the stay
- 14 – 8 days before the date of arrival 50% of the total price of the stay
- 7 – 3 days before the arrival date 75% of the total price of the stay
- 2 and less days before the arrival date 100% of the total price of the stay
In case of cancellation less than 24 hours before the date of arrival or no-show, 100% of the total price of the stay will be charged. Cancellation fees will not be charged in the event of an extraordinary event occurring after the reservation has been made and specified above in paragraph 2.
- Resolution of consumer disputes. General courts of the Czech Republic are responsible for resolving disputes. If a consumer dispute arises between COMFI, s. r. o. and the consumer, the consumer is entitled to resolve the dispute out of court. The subject of out-of-court dispute resolution pursuant to Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection, is the Czech Trade Inspection with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, ID number: 000 20 869. All information on out-of-court resolution can be found on the website Czech Trade Inspection www.coi.cz. It is also possible to start an alternative dispute resolution via the online form at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/.
- Validity. These business and cancellation conditions are an integral part of the accommodation order and accommodation voucher (voucher).